Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Home, for a little while

So, since the sixth I've flown to NC, driven to Forest, VA, driven to Dulles and back to Forest in an ice storm, driven to Charleston, SC, then finally returned to TX. We almost have everything in one place again. Almost. I visited seven yarn shops on my trip, and didn't buy anything in four of them. Yes, yes, I KNOW that buying anything adds to the stash, but I did manage to only buy yarns I have not yet tried, and the yarns have specific projects in mind. Really, they do. Tubey, Bayerische, March Madness socks, a sweater of my design, and socks of my design. See? Oh, I guess you don't. I'll take pictures tomorrow.

"Whoever said cats are reclusive must not have had cats who liked him."

The wisdom of my husband, as we are bathed in the attention of our two cats (and literally bathed...).