Monday, July 16, 2007

Jaywalkers & Vog-ons

Jaywalkers in Regia Silk. I only changed the pattern for the heel:

I used a Strong heel, which allowed me to continue the pattern all the way down the heel. The sock is very tight as others have noted with this pattern. It fits fairly well except for the buckling around the ankle. I'm through using Regia sock yarn. Technichal comment: blech. It has no sproing at all. The colorway is very pretty.

The pattern came out on a Tuesday. I cast-on on Thursday and finished the following Wednesday. My Koigu Vog-ons:

Love the pattern and the yarn. It is a fairly stretchy lace, so I probably didn't have to make the pattern change -- I added some ribbing to the back of the ankle. It makes a nice panel out of the lace. I did the toe-up version, and I think I did thirteen 4-round repeats instead of the ten shown. I have my notes somewhere...Oh yeah, BTW, ignore the dates on the pictures.