Friday, October 05, 2007

BTW, Did I mention I got into Ravelry?

Yes, I'm finally one of the gang. You'll find me as the chickadee under "tayaelaine." Ohhhhh, so that's why blogging has been sparse. Just a little. I really like having my projects listed -- there is just something about seeing the pictures with "wip" in the corner that makes me want to get them finished before casting on the next project. Of course we'll just see how my resolve holds up since I've wound a ball of Solana and rediscovered this Knitty Pattern. Hmmmm, do I dare?

I have an ambitious Socktoberfest goal: finish two pair in progress and complete four. The four are all Christmas gifts, so I do need to get crackin' anyway. Here they are:
I suppose this means I really need to stick with my socks and not start that throw...