Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bad Bug

Okay, we thought the third time would be a charm. HA! Bug still going buggy, so we STILL have not been up to McKittrick Canyon. From what I can understand, the fuel mixture isn't rich enough. Hubby says this is why the car seems a little "gutless." The mechanic said he'll need the car for a few days to fix the problem, so perhaps a rental this weekend? We'll turn over the car when I head out on Monday.

I joined SparkPeople again so I can track what I eat. I forgot they have a journal, too, so this actually added two useful things to what I can do with my iPhone. I dabbled in SparkPeople a little before, but it isn't very useful when you can't get online everyday. When you can, it's great! My ID over there is KNITWALK -- please reference me if you join! And of course there is a group for knitters in the Spark realm, as there is a group for Sparkers in the Ravelry realm...