Monday, January 07, 2008

First FO of 2008!

Yes! The Back to Basics socks are done. (Doin' the happy dance, oh yeah, oh yeah, it's your birthday, it's your birthday!) Ahem. Anyway, they are done, pictures to follow tomorrow. I've also begun to fiddle with a collar-style scarf, so I guess I have my first COO (cast-on object) of 2008 today as well. Placed my Knit Picks order so I can get back on track for the Spring Shawl and be ready for the SOTSii. I had to laugh at myself (often do) because when I left the doctor today and went over for blood work I was actually a little disappointed that I didn't have to wait. I was looking forward to knitting! I've done a rep on the Monkeys today and it is REALLY difficult to work with Jeannie after working with Acero. The Jeannie almost has an acrylic feel to it. I don't know how much this has to do with the dying process, if anything. It seems to be knitting up well, so we'll see. Okay, okay, pictures of that tomorrow as well! :o)