Sunday, January 20, 2008

That's Brisk, Baby

Yippee!!! It has actually been a little chilly here the past couple of mornings! The weather has been about the same for a long time, so it is nice for a change. (Low 40s at night, mid 50s during the day. Boring.)

STILL working on those Monkey socks, completely gave up on the TP scarf, and I've cast on a FT Felted Clog. Praise God we are still allowed to knit on airplanes. And woe be it to the person who misbehaves and has this right taken away from the rest of us. I will personally hunt you down, and prove that it is not the knitting needles themselves to fear, but the person wielding them. I think my travel time on Tuesday is nearly eight hours, but snow is predicted for my destination, so I'm prepared to face delays. I should knit those clogs, but I will cast on my hot pink Baudelaires for January Sockdown. I really need to get those done before the end of January because I plan to do Bayerische for February. Ninety-eight stitches per sock. Whoa yeah. I am anxiously awaiting my KnitPicks order so I can catch up on at least one of the lace shawl KALs I joined. Also awaiting some Wollmeise. (drool...)

For the 101 update, I have completed #54, #74 (Blue Harvest -- rather amusing), and made some surprising progress on #60 -- not surprising as in a great quantity, more unexpected and exciting. (Nope. Still not sharing what it is.) So, 97 items left.

Tried to upload a picture, but our connection isn't cooperating today. Will try to get some New England shots in this week!